By popular demand, I will be adding two lines of candles to the Bath Geek range!
Bath Geek candles will be well-scented and very lightly colored, and they will come in lovely jars with metal lids on them. The usual candle warnings apply–never leave unattended, etc. Some of my fragrances will make it into these candles and I hope you will enjoy them.
I am also introducing a specialty line of Bath Geek Body Art candles! Meant for wax play, these candles will be:
- unscented (though I am open to adding fragrance by special request/special order)
- brightly colored (some will be UV-reactive/flourescent!)
- very low temperature (I am aiming for as close to 120F or less if possible)
- Available both in all-soy and soy-free versions (no more worrying about playing with soy wax if you are allergic to soy!)
- they will come both in wicked and wickless versions!
I look forward to posting these candles for sale. Which of my current fragrances do you most want to see in a candle? What are your favorite candle colors?