Ingredients: Sodium chloride, Olea europaea (olive) oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, fragrance, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.
To use, scoop some emulsified scrub into your hand, add a little water, and apply to your hand or body using small circular scrubbing motions. Rinse off with warm water and then enjoy your newly-smooth skin. For best results and to keep your emulsified scrub fresh, consider keeping a small plastic spoon nearby to use as a scoop instead of using your hands directly. To prolong the life of your scrub and keep it bacteria-free as long as possible, please do NOT add water directly to the jar of scrub!
This product is sensitive to high temperatures. Please do not expose it to ambient temperatures above 80F. If you are in the tropics, it is recommended that you keep this product in the refrigerator to prolong the shelf life of this product.
During the summer shipping season from April 1 to October 31, this product requires insulation and cold packs, so a shipping surcharge will apply.
- This product contains sweet almond oil and is not a nut-free product.
- If you are allergic to coconut and/or palm derivatives, please do not use this product, or contact me for a small sample to test for any allergic reactions. Cetearyl alcohol is a mixture of cetyl alcohol and stearyl alcohol, both of which may be derived from coconut and/or palm (major vegetable sources). Steareth-20 is a derivative of stearyl alcohol, which may be derived from coconut and/or palm (major vegetable sources).
- Concerns regarding the safety of synthetic fragrances are related to phtalates, a known endocrine disruptor. All of Bath Geek's fragrances are phtalate-free.
- If you are allergic to glycols, please avoid this product; if you are not, however, there is no cause for concern. For further information, please see my post on propylene glycol.
- This product contains mango. If you are hypersensitive to poison ivy, mango may cause a similar reaction. If you find eating mango to cause allergic reactions, please do not use this product.