Ingredients: Water, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, fragrance, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, xanthan gum, mica, titanium dioxide, chromium green oxide.
This product is sensitive to high temperatures. Please do not expose it to ambient temperatures above 80F. If you are in the tropics, it is recommended that you keep this product in the refrigerator to prolong the shelf life of this product.
During the summer shipping season from April 1 to October 31, this product requires insulation and cold packs, so a shipping surcharge will apply.
- This product contains sweet almond oil and is not a nut-free product.
- This product contains avocado oil; please do not use if you are allergic to avocado.
- If you are allergic to coconut and/or palm derivatives, please do not use this product, or contact me for a small sample to test for any allergic reactions. Cetearyl alcohol is a mixture of cetyl alcohol and stearyl alcohol, both of which may be derived from coconut and/or palm (major vegetable sources). Steareth-20 is a derivative of stearyl alcohol, which may be derived from coconut and/or palm (major vegetable sources).
- Concerns regarding the safety of synthetic fragrances are related to phtalates, a known endocrine disruptor. All of Bath Geek's fragrances are phtalate-free.
- If you are allergic to glycols, please avoid this product; if you are not, however, there is no cause for concern. For further information, please see my post on propylene glycol.
- Xanthan gum is derived from bacterial fermentation of corn, soy, wheat, or dairy. If you have extreme sensitivity to any of these ingredients and have experienced similar allergic reactions with products containing xanthan gum before, please do not use this product, or contact me for a sample to test for allergic reaction.
- Diazolidinyl urea is an antimicrobacterial preservative that is a formaldehyde releaser. Small amounts of formaldehyde (as in cosmetics) is not a cause for concern unless you have been diagnosed as allergic to formaldehyde. If you have a formaldehyde skin allergy, please avoid this product.